Web Project Manager
International Consulting Group Marketing (www.icgmarcom.com), located in Silicon Valley, is seeking a well-qualified Web Project Manager consultant for our leading High Tech client.
Onsite at Client HQ – with some offsite flexibility. Silicon Valley/ South S.F. Bay Area.
W-2, Depending on experience.
Targeting a minimum of 1 year with potential to extend. Fulltime.
The Web Project Manager consultant will engage, collaborate with and support stakeholders across a key corporate division with web strategies, integrated web marketing projects, and ongoing measurement and analysis. The consultant will advise, manage and coordinate production of a wide range of Web/Online projects and deliverables. Key responsibility includes effective cross-functional teamwork with product marketing, marketing communications, demand generation, web content providers, web content strategists, editorial, web design, web development, development, and QA to develop, manage and publish a wide range of short-term and long-term web initiatives.
- 4+ years of generalist web project management experience or combined with an SEO or Web Producer background
- Proven track record successfully managing a wide variety of web projects, maintenance/updates, and deliverables concurrently
- Solid working knowledge and/or expertise with SEO
- Sound understanding and/or expertise with UX/UE
- Well-versed in Web production and web development processes and activities
- Web content management, optimization, and publishing exposure
- Ability to effectively utilize design and content/editing resources to develop page mock-ups for coordination with web development
- Experience with SiteCatalyst or similar web analytics tool for analyzing online metrics/measurements, reporting, presentations, and providing ongoing recommendations and optimization
- Experience in high tech, F500 company environment, and/or large cross-functional teams ideal
- Bachelor Degree in marketing, communications, or equivalent web/interactive coursework/certifications
Please submit your relevant cover letter/email text including “Web Project Manager”, and WORD-version Resume to: email@example.com.
Please note that no phone calls can be accepted. Only local-S.F. Bay Area candidates will be considered.